Monday, September 25, 2006

My little artist


How adorable is this? This is one of the first drawings Caleb has brought home this year from school. It's of him and his friends. I love little kid drawings, they look so great on the fridge. First grade is going well so far. He had his first real test last week. It was a spelling test. We practiced the words all week, but he just wouldn't focus! He knows the letters and the sounds if he pays attention (which he had a hard time doing) so I was pretty nervous about how he'd do on the actual test. I was very happy to find out that he only missed one, he got 9 out of 10 right! So maybe he was paying attention after all :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little genius! That is so great! I love the picture. It looks like it is the same drawing photoshopped and replicated in different hues! LOL Go Caleb! Rocking the drawings!

Jenn Fischer said...

Good Job Caleb!!

Amy Carroll Bennett said...

I love your blog! Your family is just beautiful! Your daughter has real talent. I tried to knit when I was much older than her and only ended up making a mess! That scarf is gorgeous!